Since 2013, we’ve had an ACA Advisory Board with quarterly meetings to discuss the law, how to apply it and how to adjust to its many changes. We’re ready to put all our expertise, in the ACA and in every other aspect of human resources, to work for you.
As a member of the American Staffing Association, we commit to the following principles:
- We will comply with the law, both in letter and in spirit, and are committed to the legal and ethical management of our workforces pursuant to its provisions.
- We will use our expertise and experience to help clients address the new demands of the law and understand the nature and extent of the additional staffing costs they will incur.
- We will work diligently to help our clients implement legitimate workforce strategies and will not participate in practices that violate the law’s intent.
- We will communicate to our employees both their new opportunities and their new obligations under the employer and individual mandates.
- We will continue to work with the government and other stakeholders as a proactive, constructive partner as the regulatory process moves forward.