We value the relationships we have with all of our clients and our candidates. We understand that you trust us with your most confidential information, and we take this trust seriously.
This privacy notice discloses our privacy practices for reliancestaffing.com, and applies solely to information collected by reliancestaffing.com. This notice includes information on:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through reliancestaffing.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect and access information that you voluntarily give us via email or through other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as to contract for health insurance.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-490-1700 to do the following:
- See what, if any, data we have about you.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via reliancestaffing.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as a phone number), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (such as billing or placement) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.